Thursday, October 9, 2014

COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN (Day 9): AND NOW A BRIEF WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR...

You know how, when on a Halloween of trick-or-treating, you'd come across the house that had left the porch light on even though they weren't home at the time?

How they'd leave a bowl of candy out for the taking by any group of kids who would come by?  How they may have left a note reading something to the effect of how the reader should only take one piece of candy?

Well, I'm doing that tonight.
I'm going to trust you rambunctious kids to do the right thing.

Leave some for the next kid...

HULK SMASH CANDY HOG!!!

I'll be back tomorrow night with more in my
Countdown of Horror Hosts as my part of the
COUNTDOWN TO HALLOWEEN!


For now I leave you with this series
of images to haunt your nightmares
and confound your dreams:










No comments: