Monday, November 30, 2009

TIP OF THE BRAINPAN

Tip of the hat, really, to Pierre Fournier proprietor of http://frankensteinia.blogspot.com/ for doing running the Boris Karloff Blogathon. He made it effortless for those of us who participated and made it look effortless to run one of these things (and I know it was effortful).

It was a ball to look into the life and times of Boris and his career and impact on our pop culture. I'm sure I speak for a lot of us participating when I say I wish I'd had time to post more this week than I did. But there's always next time. And there are still plenty of participating sites that I have yet to visit. I watched three Karloff films during the course of this week and discovered more about the man than I'd known before.

So thanks, Pierre, for focusing our attention on the life of a legend.

G.

No comments: