Tuesday, May 4, 2010

DESTROYER OF WORLDS

And then I saw the second image from the THOR film...

and it was goooooood!

While not quite 100% perfect, it's obvious that they came about as close as they could! It's a bit tall and a bit thin, but a "bit" is not much of a noticeable thing in movie making. Compared to the changes that have been made in most films, this is hardly worth noting. It is basically, virtually identical to the armor as depicted in the comics.

And I didn't even know if they'd even mention it in passing...

My faith continues to grow--which is trouble.

2 comments:

Mark Brett said...

Me, I like Destroyer's giant blue bedroom shoes. My granny used to wear some like that!

Gary Lee said...

Destroyer does have a circulation problem, so I suppose they help him out on the cold days....